Freud DMAMXCC5040 Bit Core Sds-Max 3-9/16 X 7inby Freud
- Carbide teeth withstand impact and high-heat applications for superior life and productivity versus standard core bits
- Spiral flute design for faster dust extraction that keeps the carbide teeth cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Peak Point Tip design for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes
- Off-set carbide teeth produce fast, clean holes
- One piece design strengthens the bit extreme impact resistance and stability
- For drilling large holes up to 4 in Dia
- Maximum performance in SDS Max rotary hammers
Diablo's SDS Max carbide tipped core bit range provides one of the fastest and longest lasting coring solutions on the market for concrete applications. All-in-one design strengthens the bit from end-to-end in order to withstand the stress and impact of high-powered hammer drills in concrete. A spiral flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide teeth cooler for ultimate strength and durability. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS Max rotary hammers.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockDiamond Core Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 4.59 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.