Freud DMAMX1240 Rebar Demon Hammer Drill Bit, 1 Inch By 36 in Oal, Percussion, 4-Flute, Sds Max Shankby Freud
- Diablo made Dura-Carbide (tm) withstands impact and high-heat applications, dramatically extending life versus standard hammer bits
- Precision tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Tri-Metal diffusion bonding provides heat resistance and prevents breakage of the full carbide heat for maximum life and productivity
- Optimized 4-flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide head cooler for ultimate strength and durability
Diablo's revolutionary, complete range of sds max rebar demon (tm) 4-cutter full carbide head hammer bits are the first full line of bits designed to be the strongest, most durable, and fastest solutions on the market. diablo's ultra hardened, full carbide head bits withstand the stress of high-powered hammer drills and the impact of rebar cutting, delivering extreme durability and strength. produced with tri-metal diffusion bonding technology, the full carbide head resists heat and prevents breakage for maximum life and productivity. precision tip delivers the stability and accuracy required to produce fast, precise holes in concrete with rebar for ansi approved anchor setting. diablo hammer bits are optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless sds plus and sds max rotary hammers.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockSDS Rotary Hammer Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 5.25 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.