Freud DJT141HM Jig Saw Blade, 4 in L, 6 Tpi, Carbide Cutting Edgeby Freud
- High-performance carbide for greater durability and up to 50X longer life versus standard jig saw blades
- Aggressive carbide tooth geometry delivers fast and effortless cuts
- Optimized blade design reduces heat and pitch build up
- Enhanced carbide tip to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- Perma-SHIELD (r) non-stick coating for less heat and friction
- T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank jig saws
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded jig saws
Diablo's carbide teeth jig saw blades deliver extreme durability and superior cutting life in abrasive materials such as fiber cement and plaster. high-performance carbide teeth provide an unmatched up to 50x longer cutting life versus standard jig saw blades. the optimized blade design and perma-shield (r) non-stick coating reduces heat and pitch build up for fast and effortless cuts. t-shank design fits all combo and most u-shank cordless and corded jig saws.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesJig Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.