Freud D1284CD Diablo 84 Tooth Trex Composite Deck
- Specially formulated TiCo high-density carbide to maximize cutting life in composite decking materials and plastics
- Modified triple chip grind (MTCG) enables the material to remain cool while cutting for melt-free cuts
- Laser cut stabilizer vents keep the blade straight and true for excellent quality cuts and no swirl marks
- Thin kerf design requires less cutting power, making them ideal for underpowered saws at the jobsite
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating reduces drag and shields the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
Circular saw blades trex blade 1 inch arbor dia 12 inches teeth=84 Composite decking blade for cutting composite decking materials. For maximum performance and a high quality finish. Modified triple tooth grind design. Perma-Shield, non-stick coating and specific TiCo hi-density carbide to deliver more efficient and clea ner cuts with no swirl marks, less"gumming" of blade teeth and longer cutting life.