Freud D1260CF Steel Demon 12 Inch 60 Tooth Metal Cutting Bladeby Freud
- Cermet teeth provide a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for excellent wear and impact resistance, lasting up to 5X longer than standard carbide
- Improved laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool with accurate cuts in metal cutting applications
- Triple chip tooth provides less sparks, burr-free finish and longer life
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing a 3 metal brazing system allows metal cutting carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for less heat and corrosion
- Ideal for studs and tubing, plates and bars, rods, steel studs, angle iron, black iron pipe, unistrut, tubing, EMT conduit, flat bar, all-thread, channel
Circular saw blades ferrous metal cut -carbide construction grade 5/8 inches round arbor/diamond knockout dia 12 inches teeth=60 Thin kerf, 103 inches, saw blade designed to cut through ferrous metals quickly and accurately leaving clean, burr free cuts. Used for cutting steel studs, steel pipe and steel sheet. For most mild steels under 1/8 inches thick. Used for crosscutting oak, pine, mala mine, plywood and moulding. TCG tooth design,.090 inches plate, -2 degree hook angle, 5800 max rpm.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMasonry Cutter Abrasive Wheels 10, 12 & 14 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 4.70 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.