Freud D1060X 10 Inch 60 Tooth Saw Bladeby Freud
- TiCo hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects from heat, gumming and corrosion
- Super thin laser-cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened steel body warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge
Circular saw blades fine finish -micro grain titanium carbide construction grade inch diablo inch 5/8 inch round arbor dia. Thin kerf saw blade for miter saws and table saws. Used for crosscutting oak, pine, malamine, plywood and moulding. Alternate top bevel,.071 inch plate,.098 inches kerf, 15 degree hook angle.
Fine finish blades let trim crews get the most out of sliding or chop style miter saws, as well as jobsite or workshop table saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing grabbing or blowout. Diablo particular blade is the ideal choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. It's ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood and molding. Thin kerf saw blade for miter saws and table saws. Used for crosscutting oak, pine, malamine, plywood and moulding. Alternate top bevel,. 71 inches plate,. 98 inches kerf, 15 degree hook angle.
- Thin Kerf
- Product Type
- Circular Saw Blades
- 10 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 10 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 2.06 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.