Freud D0840X Diablo 8-1/4 Inch 40 Tooth Finish Circular Saw Bladeby Freud
- TiCo hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects from heat, gumming and corrosion
- Super thin laser-cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened steel body warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge
Circular saw blades finishing -micro grain titanium carbide construction grade inch diablo inch 5/8 inch round arbor/diamond knockout dia. 8-1/4 inch teeth=40 Thin kerf,.094 inches, saw blade for miter saws and table saws. Laser cut stabilizer vents. Durable MicroGrain Titanium Carbide for razor sharp cuts and long life. PermaShield permanent coating prevents gumming and corrosion. Alternate tooth bevel,.063 inches plat e, 9,000 max rpm.
Diablo finishing blade is ideal for smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood or plywood. Diablo Finish blades are the ideal choice for excellent rips and crosscuts using a portable saw. They deliver a smoother edge than framing blades, but still provide an excellent combination of cutting speed and long life. A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood. Thin kerf,. 94 inches, saw blade for miter saws and table saws. Laser cut stabilizer vents. Durable MicroGrain Titanium Carbide for razor sharp cuts and long life. PermaShield permanent coating prevents gumming and corrosion. Alternate tooth bevel,. 63 inches plat e, 9,000 max rpm.
- Thin Kerf
- Product Type
- Circular Saw Blades
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 8, 8-1/4, 8-1/2 & 9 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 1.17 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).