Freud D0756N Diablo 7-1/4 Inch 56 Tooth Metal Saw Bladeby Freud
- Tico super-density micro-grain carbide for extreme cutting life and clog-free cuts
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for extreme impact and maximum durability
- Triple chip grind (TCG) tooth geometry for maximum life, speed and durability, giving clean, burr-free cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents for trapping noise and reducing vibration for accuracy and durability
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for protection against heat, gumming and corrosion
Circular saw blades non-ferrous metal/plastic cutting micro-grain titanium carbide construction grade inch diablo inch 5/8 inch round arbor/diamond knockout carded dia. Inches=7-1/4 teeth=56 Thin kerf,.087 inches, saw blade designed for miter saws and table saws. A permanent PermaShield coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts. Use for on the j ob cutting of nonferrous metal such as copper pipe, aluminum extensions, brass plate and plastics. TCG tooth design,.106 inches plate, -6 degree hook angle, 10,000 max rpm.
- Thin Kerf
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Class
- Circular Saw Blades
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 7 & 7-1/4 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 15.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.