Freud D0744CD Diablo 44 Tooth Trex Composite Deckby Freud
- Specially formulated TiCo high-density carbide to maximize cutting life in composite decking materials and plastics
- Modified triple chip grind (MTCG) enables the material to remain cool while cutting for melt-free cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents keep the blade straight and true for excellent quality cuts and no swirl marks
- Thin kerf design requires less cutting power, making them ideal for underpowered saws at the jobsite
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating reduces drag and shields the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
Circular saw blades trex blade 5/8 inches arbor dia 7 inches -1/4 teeth=44 Composite decking blade for cutting composite decking materials. For maximum performance and a high quality finish. Modified triple tooth grind design. Perma-Shield, non-stick coating and specific TiCo hi-density carbide to deliver more efficient and clea ner cuts with no swirl marks, less"gumming" of blade teeth and longer cutting life.
- Product Class
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 7 & 7-1/4 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 2.60 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.