Freud D0704DH 7-1/4 Inch 4 Tooth Pcd Fiber Cementby Freud
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60X longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique, spark-eroded triple chip grind for long life up to 60X the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Ideal for full time use in heavy-duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board
Circular saw blades fiber cement cut 5/8 inches arbor/diamond knockout dia 7 inches -1/4 teeth=4 Thin kerf,.071 inch, design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste. Generate up to 50 percent less respirable dust. The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades. Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board, 10 degree hook, Polycrystalline Diamond Tipped teeth.
- Thin Kerf
- Product Type
- Circular Saw Blades
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 7 & 7-1/4 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 13.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.