Freud D0641X Diablo 6-1/2 Inch 40 Tooth Circular Saw Finishing Blade
- TiCo hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life
- Super thin laser-cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable and clean cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Non-stick Perma-SHIELD coating reduces gumming, rusting and corrosion
- Laser-cut blade plate for true cuts 5/8 in arbor with diamond knockout
Circular saw blades finishing-carbide construction grade 5/8 inches arbor/diamond knockout dia 6 inches -1/2 teeth=40 Super thin laser cut kerf provides faster, cleaner, more exacting cuts. Perma-Shield coating shields blade against heat, gumming, and corrosion. Durable micrograin titanium carbide tipped teeth are impact-resistant to hold their edge longer. Laser cut sta bilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade. Laser cut heat expansion slots reduce heat and blade warp. Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger carbide teeth. Used in applications such as smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood.