Freud 99-761 Router Bit Set, 3-3/4 in Oal, 1/2 in Dia Shank, Carbide
- Adjustable shims adjust panel groove down to 7/32 to 3/8 in thick
- Unique cutter geometry to eliminate tearout
- Top portion of cutter, including bearing and spindle, is removed to produce the front of the long tenon profile
- TiCo Hi-density carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
- Perma-Shield coating reduces heat and pitch build-up from rust
Router bits ogee profile 2 pieces 1/4 inches shank-carded oa lgth 3 inches -3/4 oa dia x carb ht 1 inch -11/16x1-1/4 Adjustable, produces perfect fitting rail and stile doors from 5/8 inches to 1- 1/4 inches stock. Premier adjustable Rail and Stile router bit system, carbide tipped, anti-kickback router bits that are computer balanced, cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwo od, and softwoods. Use on table mounted portable routers.