Freud 99-036 1 3/4 Inch Adjustable Tongue Groove Bitby Freud
- Exclusive Freud design features a tongue cutter with opposing shear angles to ensure a flawless finish
- Each bit is coated in Silver I.C.E which is a revolutionary coating that minimizes heat and pitch build-up
- Adjustable at 0.002 in increments for stock thickness of 1/2 to 1-1/4 in and groove widths of 7/32 to 3/8 in
- Features TiCo hi-density carbide for longer bit life and flawless finish
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
Solid carbide 1/2 inch shank adjustable from 7/32 to 3/8 inch 3 1/4 inch total length Produces perfectly fitted tongue and groove joints. Opposing shear angles of the tongue cutter ensures flawless finish. Adjustable for stock thickness of 1/2 inches to 1- 1/4 inches and groove widths of 7/32 inches to 3/8 inches. Cut all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood. Use on table mounted portable routers.
- Solid Carbide
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- 1-3/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/2 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 1.04 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).