Freud 99-031 1 1/2 Inch Reversible Glue Joint Router Bitby Freud
- Align bit to the center of the board, then reverse each board for a perfect glue joint
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
Solid carbide 1/2 inch shank 30 degree angle 1 1/4 inch cutting length 2 3/4 inch total length Provides a stronger joint by increasing the surface area for glue. Plane boards to a uniform thickness; align bit to the center of the board; then reverse each board for the glue joint. Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood. Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as table mounted portable routers.
- Solid Carbide
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/2 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 8.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.