Freud 75-102 1/4 Inch Up Sprial Router Bitby Freud
- Freud's solid carbide up spiral bits combine effective chip removal with a cut that can't be matched by standard straight bits
- Excellent for grooves and dadoes in all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Computer-designed flutes provide chip removal required in production settings
Up spiral bits combine effective chip removal with a cut that can't be matched by standard straight bits. computer designed flutes provide the chip removal required in production settings. suited for cutting mortices or routing deep blind holes. excellent for grooves and dados in all composition materials, plywood, hard wood and soft wood. use on cnc and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers.
- Solid Carbide
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.