Freud 70-104 25/64 Inch Key Hole Router Bitby Freud
- The large diameter end bores holes to allow nail or screw heads to enter the slot and the smaller diameter allows room for the shank of the nail or screw
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Features chip breakers to reduce burning
Solid carbide 1/4 inch shank 1/4 inch minor height 7/16 inch carbide height 1 5/8 inch total length Creates key holes for hanging plaques and shelves. Large diameter bores holes to allow nail or screw heads to enter the slot while the smaller diameter allow room for the shank of the nail or screw. Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood and s oft wood. Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held table mounted portable routers.
- Solid Carbide
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- 25/64 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 1.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.