Freud 34-108 7/8 Inch Round Over Router Bitby Freud
- Use roundover bits to soften furniture edges
- For beading work, equip the bits with a Freud 62-102 bearing and 62-311 step washer
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- 3/16 in Radius
Bits are often used to soften the edge of furniture. shear angle provides the smoothest cut available. cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood. use on handheld and table-mounted portable routers. 1/2 in bearing dia.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- 7/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 2.40 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).