Freud 20-108 3/4 Inch V Groove Router Bitby Freud
- Freud's"V" grooving bits are designed to cut deep or shallow"V" grooves
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Ideal for making signs and adding decorative accents to furniture and plaques
Solid cabide 1/2 inch shank 90 degree angle 1/2 inch cutting length 2 1/4 inch total length Designed to cut deep or shallow ``V" grooves. Bits are used for sign making or for adding decorative accents to furniture and plaques. Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood and soft wood. Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers.
- Solid Carbide
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- 3/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 2.88 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.