Franklin 7472 Titebond 29 Ounce Solvent Free Construction Adhesiveby Franklin
- Environmentally safe - VOC compliant
- Bonds wood, paneling, drywall, plywood, metal, plastics, foamboard, tub surrounds and more
- Can be used on wet, frozen or treated lumber
- Interior and exterior use
- Offers freeze/thaw stability
- Cleans easily with water in wet state
- Cartridge and carton contain post-consumer recycled material
Construction adhesive all-purpose - solvent-free heavy duty cartridge size 28 ounces
GREENchoice Heavy-duty construction adhesive offers superior interior and exterior strength. Its all-purpose versatility is ideal for all common building materials. It provides a strong grab, fills gaps and irregularities and will remain permanently flexible. GREENchoice heavy-duty is a VOC-compliant formula containing no ozone depleting chemicals, making it safer for you and the environment. Unlike solvent-based adhesives, it is nonflammable, emits no harmful fumes and cleans up with water. For all common building materials including trim, paneling, drywall, foamboard, tub surrounds, plastics, metal, masonry and wet, frozen and treated lumber. Safer to use. No harmful fumes. Non-flammable. Water clean up. 10 to 120-degrees fahrenheit service temperature. Covers 129 ft. with 1/8" bead per 10.5 ounces and 355 ft. per 29 ounces cartridge. Exceeds the requirements of the APA's AFG-01 specification and ASTM C557.
- Product Type
- Construction Adhesive
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesConstruction Adhesives Cartridges & Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 3.34 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.