Franklin 5352 Adhesive Drywall Interior 29 Ounce (Case of 12)by Franklin
- Resists aging, will not become hard or brittle
- Fills irregularities between materials to provide a more solid backup surface
- Strong initial tack allows panels to be positioned quickly without slipping
- Exposure to moisture or intermittent cold water has little effect on bond
Drywall adhesive interior tan - cartridge size 28 ounces Designed for applying drywall to wood, hardboard, gypsum wallboard, cold-rolled steel and aluminum. Strong initial tack allows the panels to be positioned quickly without slipping. Fills irregularities and gaps in substrates, providing a strong bond and a more solid backup surface. Exceeds the ASTM C557 specification. Covers approximately 355 ft. using 1/8 inches bead 89 ft, using 1/4 inches bead, and 39 ft. using 3/8 inches bead.
- Product Type
- Drywall Adhesives
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesDrywall Adhesive
- Shipping Weight
- 32.89 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).