Franklin 43991 Titebond Weathermaster Sealant, Crystal Clear, -75 to 250 Deg F, 10.1 Ounce Cartridgeby Franklin
- Outperforms silicone, tripolymer and urethane sealants
- Excellent polymer technology
- Applies easily in extreme weather conditions
- Fills gaps up to 1 in wide
- Permanently flexible, weathertight (r) seal
- VOC compliant
- Can be painted with water-based paint 1 hr after application
Window/door/siding sealant voc compliant 10.1 ounce cartridge color=crystal clear Extrudes down to 0 degrees fahrenheit. Waterproof. Premium grade. Advanced polymer formula. Adheres to wood, fiber cement board, vinyl, aluminum, metal and other common building material. Fills gaps up to 1 inch wide, permanently flexible and UV-resistant. Covers approximately 7.5 feet to 31 foot depending upon the diameter of the bead.
Titebond? (r) WeatherMaster??? sealant has been specifically formulated to outperform all other sealant technologies, including silicones, tripolymers and urethanes. This superior polymer formula provides the best possible performance on siding, windows, doors and vents. In addition to offering permanent flexibility, it provides unbeatable adhesion to wood, masonry, PVC, fiber cement, siding/trim and most common building materials. WeatherMaster sealant is available in over 175 colors, all of which match today's popular siding colors, regardless of material or manufacturer. If touchups are necessary, it may be painted with a water-based premium grade paint. It is weather-resistant, extrudes in extreme weather conditions and is UV-resistant, making it the ideal choice for exterior applications. Safety is not compromised, as this sealant contains no solvents or isocyanates and is VOC compliant. Extrudes down to 0 degrees fahrenheit. Waterproof. Premium grade. Advanced polymer formula. Adheres to wood, fiber cement board, vinyl, aluminum, metal and other common building material. Fills gaps up to 1 inch wide, permanently flexible and UV-resistant. Covers approximately 7.5 feet to 31 feet depending upon the diameter of the bead.
- Product Class
- Window Caulk
- 10.1 Ounce
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorCaulking & SealantsPolyurethane, Polymeric & Tripolymer Sealants
- Shipping Weight
- 1.01 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.