Franklin 4222 Titebond 29 Ounce Poly Construction Adhesiveby Franklin
- Environmentally safe - VOC compliant
- Advanced urethane formula
- Unmatched strength and durability
- Can be used to bond non-porous materials
- Works in near freezing temperatures
- Safe for plastic or foam
- Fast initial grab, smooth bead, fast cure, minimal shrinkage
- Cartridge and carton contain post-consumer recycled material
Titebond green choice construction adhesive polyurethane size 29 ounces Provides strength and durability. Non-flammable, non-toxic. Provides a strong bond to common building materials, including wet, frozen and treated lumber. Safe for plastic or foam. For use with non-porous substrates. -20 to 120-degrees fahrenheit service temperature. Exceeds the requirements of APA's AFG-01, ASTM D3498, and ASTM C557. 1/8 inches Bead covers 355 ft., 1/4 inches bead covers 89 ft. and 3/8 inches bead covers 39 ft. 1 hour working time depending on humidity.
- Product Type
- Construction Adhesive
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesConstruction Adhesives Cartridges & Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 3.24 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.