Franklin 4221 Greenchoice Construction Adhesive (Case of 12)by Franklin
- Environmentally safe - VOC compliant
- Advanced urethane formula
- Unmatched strength and durability
- Can be used to bond non-porous materials
- Works in near freezing temperatures
- Safe for plastic or foam
- Fast initial grab, smooth bead, fast cure, minimal shrinkage
- Cartridge and carton contain post-consumer recycled material
Construction adhesive polyurethane size 10.5 ounce Provides strength and durability. Non-flammable, non-toxic. Provides a strong bond to common building materials, including wet, frozen and treated lumber. Safe for plastic or foam. For use with non-porous substrates. -20 to 120-degrees fahrenheit service temperature. Exceeds the requirements of apa's afg-01, astm d3498, and astm c557. 1/8 inch bead covers 355 feet, 1/4 inch bead covers 89 feet and 3/8 inch bead covers 39 feet 1 hour working time depending on humidity.
- Product Type
- Multipurpose Adhesives
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesConstruction Adhesives Cartridges & Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 12.41 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).