Franklin 2403 Wood Molding And Trim Glue 8 Ounceby Franklin
- 2X faster, 3X thicker than traditional PVA glues
- Dries clear, paintable
- Fill small cracks and gaps
- Unaffected by finishes
- Excellent sandability on wood
- Water cleanup and non-toxic
- Non-flammable - no offensive odor
Titebond quick and thick multi-surface glue is the thickest, fastest-drying water-based glue available for use with porous and semi-porous materials. It is ideal for wood, pottery, ceramic, stone, glass, fabrics, leather and most craft-type materials. Titebond quick and thick multi-surface glue provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set, yet allows realignment of working pieces. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, dries clear and is unaffected by finishes. For wood, pottery, ceramic, stone, glass, fabrics, leather and most craft-type materials. Extra-thick formula helps fill small cracks and gaps. Provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set, yet allows realignment of working pieces. Sandable. Unaff ected by finishes. Dries clear.
- Product Type
- Wood Glue
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesWood Glues
- Shipping Weight
- 12.16 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).