Franklin 1414 Titebond Wood Glue Waterproof 16 Ounce Titebond Iiiby Franklin
- Passes ANSI/HPVA type I water resistance
- Excellent strength - strong initial tack
- Longer open assembly time
- Unaffected by finishes
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Lower application temperature
Titebond iii ultimate wood glue is the first one-part, water cleanup wood glue ever offered that is proven waterproof. the waterproof formula passes the ansi/hpva type i water resistance specification and offers superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower application temperature. titebond iii is non-toxic, solvent-free and cleans up with water - safer to use than traditional waterproof wood glues. it provides strong initial tack, sands easily without softening and is fda approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards). the ultimate in wood glues - ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- Product Class
- Wood Glue
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesWood Glues
- Shipping Weight
- 1.54 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).