Franklin 1413 Titebond Ultimate Waterproof Wood Glue 8 Ounce Interior And Exteriorby Franklin
- Passes ANSI/HPVA type I water resistance
- Excellent strength - strong initial tack
- Longer open assembly time
- Unaffected by finishes
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Lower application temperature
Wood glue for interior/exterior. A premium waterproof - ultimate"titebond iii glue in a size 8 ounce bottle. Non-toxic, solvent-free, 1-part, cleans up with water. Safer to use than traditional waterproof wood glues, and offers superior bond strength. Provides strong initial tack, sands easily without softening. Longer open assemble time, lower application temperature, unaffected by finishes. Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance specifications. FDA approved for indirect food contact, such as cutting boards. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. 4000 PSI bond strength at room temperature on 57-percent wood failure. 10-minute assembly time after application.
- Product Class
- Wood Glue
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesWood Glues
- Shipping Weight
- 14.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).