Forney 55859 Scorch Series Adf Welding Helmet, 5-Point Ratchet Harness Headgear, Uv/Ir Lens, 3.62 X 1.65 in Viewingby Forney
- Lightweight, impact-resistant, fireproof shell
- Dual crown strap headgear with multi-directional adjustment for a more comfortable fit
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband (with sweatband) mechanism greatly reduces head and neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeatedly lowering the helmet during day-to-day welding operations
- High-definition optical clarity with true color technology for a more natural viewing experience
- Two optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating for a clear, crisp and uniform viewing area
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
- External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications
The forney auto-darkening welding helmets feature hd optical clarity with true color technology that allows you to clearly see what you're doing, resulting in clear and precise welds. they also encompass an adjustable ratchet headband with increased padding for extra comfort. both the technology and headgear allow you to weld for long periods of time without feeling the discomfort of a standard helmet. perfect for the experienced do-it-yourselfer (diy), light contractor, farmer and rancher.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsWelding & Torch KitsWelding Safety Equipment
- Shipping Weight
- 2.06 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.