Forney 55732 Helmet Welding Adf 3.62x1.65inby Forney
- Lightweight, impact-resistant, fireproof shell
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband (with sweatband) mechanism greatly reduces head and neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeatedly lowering the helmet during day-to-day welding operations
- Two optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating for a clear, crisp and uniform viewing area
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
- External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications
- Internal switch controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min to max)
- Internal controls help minimize the risks of damage to the controls themselves or accidental setting changes while in use
- DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 5 A)
The Forney Easy Weld series of auto-darkening welding helmets are perfect for DIYers, hobbyists and novice welders. They feature easy to use controls, so you don't have to worry about learning complicated instructions before you start welding. These helmets also feature a lightweight, impact resistant, fireproof shell for increased comfort and protection. Also ideal for metalwork artists, hobbyists, farm and ranch, weekend mechanics, welding students and small contractors.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsWelding & Torch KitsWelding Safety Equipment
- Shipping Weight
- 2.01 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.