Forney 42466 Stick Electrode, 5/32 in Dia, 15 in Lby Forney
- E7018 mild steel"Low hydrogen" welding electrodes easily produces quality results on smaller amperage DC or higher amperage AC welders
- Suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used and on cold-rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod
- The low hydrogen content reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material
Produce quality results on smaller amperage ac/dc welders. low hydrogen content reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material. features excellent restart capability. designed for welding low, medium and high-carbon steels as well as some higher strength low alloy steel. for frames, trailer hitches and chassis. recommended polarities are ac, dcen, dcep (either polarity). 5/32 in dia, weight 5 pounds ( 2.26 kilograms ), 84000 psi tensile strength, 140 to 190 a.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsWelding & Torch KitsWelding Electrodes
- Shipping Weight
- 44.00 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.