Forney 30805 Stick Electrode, 1/8 in Dia, 14 in Lby Forney
- E7018 mild steel"Low hydrogen" welding electrodes easily produces quality results on smaller amperage DC or higher amperage AC welders
- Suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used and on cold-rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod
- The low hydrogen content reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material
Forney (r) e7018 is a low hydrogen, electrode recommended for welding applications involving structural steel, construction, pressure vessels, boilers, pipes, bridges, power plants, naval and other high-strength steels where hydrogen control is imperative. this electrode displays a stable arc, smooth and finely rippled bead pattern and easy slag removal.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsWelding & Torch KitsBrazing And Welding Rods
- Shipping Weight
- 5.59 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.