Forney 30401 Stick Electrode, 1/8 in Dia, 14 in Lby Forney
- E6013 is an all-position, general-purpose electrode with medium to shallow penetration
- Well-suited for welding thin materials at low amperage
- The Forney E6013 has excellent arc initiation, soft and stable arc characteristics, low spatter and easy slag removal
E6013 an all-position, general-purpose rod with medium to shallow penetration. medium to heavy slag is easily removed. excellent for poorly fitted joints; smaller sizes of rod are well-suited to low heat on thin metals. use on all types of mild steel where ease of operation and good appearance is required. great for light gauge metal, sheet metal, duct work. ac, dcep, dcen recommended polarity. 83000 psi tensile strength. 50 to 70 a on sku # (890.9806).
- Product Class
- Welding Rods
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsWelding & Torch KitsBrazing And Welding Rods
- Shipping Weight
- 1.28 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.