Forney 291 Easy Weld Series Welder, 120, 230 V Input, 180 a Max Output Current, 80 a Mini Output Currentby Forney
- DC stick or TIG welding processes
- Welds up to 1/2 in of mild steel
- 120, 230 V multi-voltage power, makes it easy for you to find the right power for the job
- Lift start TIG only, no foot pedal operation
- Lightweight, at 14 lb you can go anywhere easily
- Generator friendly, extremely stable arc, even off a power generator
- Easy start, built-in hot start makes every strike easy
- Powerful with 180 A you can weld up to 1/2 in
The forney (r) easy weld 180 st stick machine is dual-voltage, lightweight, easy to use and generator friendly. applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair and hobbyist. perfect for beginner welders. includes 8 ft electrode holder and cable, 8 ft ground clamp and cable, 230 to 120 v adaptor and 6 ft power cord.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsWelding & Torch KitsWelding Equipment
- Shipping Weight
- 23.10 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.