Fluidmaster 5051 Flapper Toilet Universalby Fluidmaster
- Adjustable float, move down for more water, up for less water
- Flexible design, fits on flush valves with or without mounting ears
- Built-in Microban fights breakdown due to bacteria
- Chlorine and hard water-resistant
Featuring a flexible design, the 5051 flapper offers the versatility of fitting both flush valves with or without mounting ears. This flapper comes equipped with an adjustable float to help you regulate how much water is flushed by simply moving the float up or down. The 5051 water-saving toilet flapper is best suited for 1.6 gal/flush toilets. Only Fluidmaster has toilet flappers with built-in Microban? (r) protection. Not just simply a coating, Microban? (r) is specially built into the construction of our flappers to fight flapper breakdown and combat bacteria. Water-saving adjustable flapper, resists chlorine. For toilet made after 1994.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACBathroom Toilet Hardware & RepairToilet Flappers
- Shipping Weight
- 13.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.