Flex Seal PFSWHTR16 Rubberized Adhesive, White, 1 Pound, Jar
- More discounts on purchases of 4 or more.
- More discounts on purchases of 16 or more.
- Using putty knife, trowel or similar tool, remove an even layer from the top surface
- Do not scoop deeply into the tub as this may create air pockets
- Apply a generous amount to the surface using a smooth motion
- Etching the surface will increase adhesion
- Sanding is not recommended, instead smooth to desired finish or add designs to create unique artistic textures
- Always make sure all cracks and holes have been completely filled and cured before testing
Flex paste rubberized adhesive, net content: 1 pound, jar, paste, white, functional cure time: 24 to 48 hr, applicable materials: aluminum, brick, concrete, copper, cspe, ceramic, eifs, epdm, fabric, fiberglass, hypalon polyurethanes, glass, metal, masonry, natural stones, porcelain, pvc, roofing, stucco, tile, wood