Fiskars 92756965J Forged Steel Bypass Prunerby Fiskars
- An ultra-durable, ergonomic design provides comfortable use
- Angled cutting head reduces wrist fatigue and makes it easy to prune at awkward angles
- Fully hardened, precision ground, stainless steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- Forged steel construction offers lasting durability
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
Forged steel bypass pruner made of drop forged steel. Extra strong and durable, angled cutting head for added comfort and reduced stress. 3/4 inch cutting capacity, lifetime warranty. Ergonomic angled pruning head with non-slip comfort grips.
- Product Type
- Pruning Shears
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysPruning & TrimmingPruning Shears Bypass
- Shipping Weight
- 15.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.
Customers Also Bought
Mintcraft BW41-480 Mintcraft Garden Bow Saw, 21 in L Blade, Carbon Steel Blade, Steel Handle, Oval Tube Handle
Products Related To This Item
Fiskars 394951-1001 Pro Pruner, 1 in Cutting Capacity, Hcs Blade, Curved Blade, Cast Aluminum Handle
Mintcraft SE3218 Mintcraft Garden Pruning Shear, 1/2 in Cutting Capacity, Steel Blade, Steel Handle, Cushion-Grip Handle
Mintcraft GP1004 Mintcraft Garden Pruning Shear, 1/2 in Cutting Capacity, Steel Blade, Aluminum Handle, Cushion-Grip Handle