Fiskars 9189 6935 Hedge Shears 23 Inch Low Frictionby Fiskars
- PowerGear (r) patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Powers through tough branches that traditional hedge shears struggle to cut
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- 10 in blades cut all the way to the tip
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Shock absorbing bumpers to reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts
- Rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip (r) touchpoints enhance comfort and control
Hedge shears 23 inches o.a. Length cut cap 10 inches Multiplies leverage to give you up to 3 times more power on every cut. Powers through tough branches that traditional hedge shears struggle to cut. Makes cutting easier than with other tools. Fully hardened, precision ground steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use. 10 inches blades cut all the way to the tip. Low friction coating helps the blades glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust. Shock absorbing bumpers help reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts. Rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip touch points enhance comfort and control. Tough steel construction with riveted handles offers lasting durability.
- Part Number
- 9189 6935
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysPruning & TrimmingHedge Shears
- Shipping Weight
- 3.62 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).