Fiskars 79436997J Bypass Effort Reducing Prunerby Fiskars
- Fully hardened, precision ground, stainless steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps blade glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust
- Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
Hardened steel blade with non-stick coating, cuts with less effort & resists rust. Comfortable soft grip handles for medium to small hands, 5/8 inches cutting capacity, lifetime warranty. Ideal for cutting stems and light branches. Comfortable soft grip handle reduces stress and is non-slip for safety. Sized for small to average hands. Sharp, precision-ground blade edge. Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer. Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier. Fiber comp construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability. Left or right hand use. Bypass blade for clean cuts of green, living growth. Cutting capacity: 5/8-inch. Lifetime warranty.
- Product Type
- Pruning Shears
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysPruning & TrimmingPruning Shears Bypass
- Shipping Weight
- 10.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.