Fiskars 710300-1002/1 Snip Utilityby Fiskars
- Tightly bolted joints stay in place for the lifetime of the tool
- PowerArc technology increases cutting power through specially curved blades
- FISKARS PowerArc 8 in utility snips have an extended tang that makes them strong
- An offset handle ensures your hands are well away from the blades
- Spring-assisted easy action handle reduces hand fatigue
- Blade protection between jobs with built-in lock
- Ergonomic Softgrip textured handle improves handling and control
- Serrated blade edge helps hold and cut through slippery materials
Utility snips lgth 8 inches Ideal for cutting a range of heavy-duty materials, including light-gauge metals, gutters, vinyl siding, insulation, duct tape, cardborad, rpe, tar paper, fascia, hose and more."PowerArc" patent-pending technology boasts curved blades that alter the angle between blades to give you over 2X more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut. Offset handle can be used to cut from above or below, keeping your hand away from the materials you're cutting. Heavy-duty stainless steel blades power through thick materials without separation and won't rust.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsCutters, Shears, Scissors & SharpenersScissors & Shears for Precision and Shop Use
- Shipping Weight
- 3.13 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.