First Alert SC9120B Hardwired Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combination Alarm With Battery Backupby First Alert
- 9 V Battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction
- Automatically performs internal test of functionality
- Battery door lock and mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance
- Combines a smoke and carbon monoxide detector in a single unit for comprehensive protection
- Low battery warning chirp and missing battery tab alert you when unit requires a new power source
- Microprocessor controlled for fewer nuisance alarm
- Separate visual and audible warnings for smoke and carbon monoxide detection
- Test or silence button ceases a non threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the units operation
Combination 120 volt ac smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with 9-volt battery backup, interconnectable with all brk smoke and co alarms. It eliminates the need for two separate electrical boxes, saving installation time and materials. Separate visual and audible smoke and co indicators eliminate confusion. Controls can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm. Latching alarm indicator, mounting bracket and battery drawer locks. The alarm meets building codes where ac/dc smoke and carbon monoxide alarms are required, either separately or in combination. 5 year limited warranty.
- Product Type
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsAlarm ProtectionCarbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors
- Shipping Weight
- 9.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).