First Alert CO5120BN 120V AC/DC CO Alarmby First Alert
- Easy Installation/Maintenance - Preferred features include a large opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. A battery pull tab
- Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Sensor - the most accurate sensor available as compared to other sensing technologies
- End of life signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be replaced
- Intelligent Sensing Technology TM helps reduce the number of nuisance alarms
- Latching alarm indicator - remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Test/silence button
- Two silence features - can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
120V, AC/DC, Hardwired Carbon Monoxide Alarm, With 9V Battery Back Up, Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Sensor, Latching Alarm Indicator, 2 Silence Features, Intelligent Sensing Technology, Dust Cover, Easy Installation/Maintenance, End Of Life Signal, Single Button Test/Silence, Meets Codes Where Carbon Monoxide Alarms Are Required For New Construction, 10 Year Carbon Monoxide Sensor, 10Year End Of Life, 10 Year Limited Warranty.
- Product Type
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingFire Smoke CO & Alarm ProtectionCarbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors
- Shipping Weight
- 12.64 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.