First Alert 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm With Battery Back-Upby First Alert
- 120 V hardwired smoke alarm wires directly into your home's electrical system
- Ionization smoke sensor is optimal for detecting fast flaming fires
- Gasket-less mount system for hassle-free installation
- Easy-to-access battery drawer
- Can integrate with up to 12 other first alert or BRK hardwired smoke detectors
- Battery backup for detection during a power outage
- Tamper-resistant locking pins
- Interconnectable up to 18 units such as 12 smoke and 6 CO/heat/relay
- Emits T3 pattern
Single button test/silence, 9 volt battery backup. Latching alarm indicator remembers which unit initiated an alarm. Smart technology helps reduce the number of nuisance alarms. Universal mounting bracket allows for easy alignment of alarm. Dust cover is included to keep the alarm clean during construction. Easy installation/maintenance. Preferred features include a large opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. A battery pull tab keeps the battery fresh until the home is occupied. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall via the side load battery compartment. Two locking features are provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit. Connection to ac power is made with a"quick-connect" wiring harness. Installation is quick, easy and cost effective. 10-years limited warranty
Designed to help promote household safety, the FIRST ALERT 9120B hardwired smoke alarm with battery backup can provide a vital early warning of fire. This hardwired smoke detector uses an ionization smoke sensor to reliably detect smoke from hot, fast-flaming fires. Smoke alarm with test/silence button and insect screened, dual ionization sensing chamber. Input: 120 volt AC - 60 Hz, green LED power-on indicator, red LED to confirm unit is working properly, single test/silence button to check all alarm functions. Soli d state piezo horn rated at 85 dB minimum at 10 feet, plug in connector capable of interconnection of up to 18 alarms, 12 of which can be smoke alarms. Meets the requirements of UL 217, CSFM, NFPA, NFPA 101, ICBO, BOCA, SBCCI and CABO. 10 year limited war ranty.
- Product Type
- Smoke Alarms
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsAlarm ProtectionFire & Smoke Alarms & Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 0.96 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).