First Alert 1039828 Dual Sensing Battery Powered Smoke Alarm With Smart Sensorby First Alert
- Dual smoke sensors, dual photoelectric and ionization smoke sensing technologies for optimal sensing of smoke particles produced in both flaming and smoldering fires
- Smart sensor, helps recognize the difference between non-threatening conditions and real emergencies
- Mute button silences unnecessary alarms immediately, same button also tests alarm's function
- EZ access battery door, no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery
- Loud 85 dB alarm
Utilizes both ionization and photoelectric smoke sensors. This alarm helps protect against the most common of household fires by detecting both fast flaming and smoldering fires. Fast flaming fires spread quickly and leave minutes, maybe second, to react. Smoldering fires burn long and can unknowingly fill the home with smoke causing smoke inhalation. The alarm's microchip helps determine the difference between non-threatening conditions and real emergencies. Easy access battery drawer. Test/silence button. Loud 85db alarm. 2 inches aa" batteries included. Meets ul217 standard. 10-year limited warranty.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsAlarm ProtectionCarbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors
- Shipping Weight
- 1.52 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).