Fernco PQT-200 2 Flexible Teeby Fernco
- Fits cast iron, plastic, steel, copper and lead pipe
- Creates 90 deg connections
- Length allows cut-out fittings
- Reducing is possible with Qwik bushing - reducer
- Leak-proof, rot-proof and resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth and normal sewer gases
- Above ground use only
Flexible tees size 2 inches Allows for alteration or replacement of drain waste or vent fittings. Each fitting supplied with series 300 stainless steel clamps. Fits all common household pipes including cast iron, plastic, copper and lead. Exceptionally flexible and extra long. Ideal for replacement for fittings cut out at the joint during alteration or repair. NOTE: Not recommended for underground connections. For drain waste and vent use only. In-wall pipe should be supported. Do not use in pressure applications. Tee and elbows ada pt to other pipe sizes with Qwik Bushings.
- Product Type
- Pipe Tees
- 2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe Repair Clamps, Straps & GuardsRubber Flex Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 13.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.