Fernco PQL-300 3 Flexible Elbowby Fernco
- Fits cast iron, plastic, steel, copper and lead pipe
- Creates 90 deg connections
- Length allows cut-out fittings
- Reducing is possible with Qwik bushing - reducer
- Leak-proof, rot-proof and resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth and normal sewer gases
- Above ground use only
Flexible elbows size 3 inches To remove existing elbow or tee, cut pipe at joints. Slip pipe into fitting socket. Securely tighten stainless steel bands (60 inch/pounds torque). Support pipe on all sides of connection to keep weight off fittings. Test for leaks before concealing. NOT E: Not recommended for underground connections. For drain waste and vent use only. In-wall pipe should be supported. Do not use in pressure applications. Tee and elbows adapt to other pipe sizes with Qwik Bushings.
- Product Type
- Pipe Elbows
- 3 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe Repair Clamps, Straps & GuardsRubber Flex Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 2.31 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.