Fernco PQC-101 1-1/2 Qwik Capby Fernco
- Fast, easy installation
- Permanent or temporary cap
- Low-cost and reusable
- Convex face minimizes ballooning
Qwik caps size 1 inch -1/2 Easy way to cap pipe ends, clean-outs and open test pipes. Made of flexible PVC, they're suitable for above ground or underground use, on cast iron, steel, copper or plastic piping. Designed to fit all drain, waste, and vent pipe materials in a given nomi nal size. The convex face allows the cap to withstand greater pressure for testing purposes and minimizes ballooning. To install, simply place over open end of pipe and tighten to 60 inches pounds torque.
- Product Type
- Pipe Caps
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe Repair Clamps, Straps & GuardsTest Caps & Plugs
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.