Fernco P44U-405 4 By 4 Inch Compression Reducing Donutby Fernco
- Made of elastomeric PVC, is corrosion proof and is unaffected by acid or alkali
- Rated for underground use
- Compression fitting adapts a service-weight cast-iron hub to SCH 40 and steel
- Eliminates the necessity for cement or mortar
- Resistant to chemicals, UV rays and fungus growth
- Flexes with ground movement for a secure seal
- Provides several points of seal to accommodate possible irregularities on-the pipe surface
Compression reducing donuts sewer pipe - joint sealing size 4 inches x 4 Seal against infiltration and exfiltration. Connects material or material transitions. Approved by SBCCI, BOCA and UPC. Conforms to applicable parts of ASTM C443, C425, C564, and D1869. Connects SV CI Hub to Sch. 40 DWV plastic.
FERNCO Donuts are flexible PVC donut-shaped rings for the compression sealing of sewer pipe joints and DWV connections such as sockets, hubs, bells and spigots. They offer all of the properties necessary to create a strong, lasting joint. Seal against infiltration and exfiltration. Approved by SBCCI, BOCA and UPC. Conforms to applicable parts of ASTM C443, C425, C564, and D1869. Connects SV CI Hub to Sch. 40 DWV plastic.
- Cast Iron
- Product Type
- Hub Donut
- Donut (Reducing)
- 4 inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe Repair Clamps, Straps & GuardsRubber Flex Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 11.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.