Fernco P3001-150 Transition Shielded Coupling, 1-1/2 X 1-1/2, 1-1/4 in, Pvc, Sch 40 Schedule, 4.3 Psi Pressureby Fernco
- Connects cast iron to copper
- Allows you to make pipe connections that are resistant to shear forces, while creating a rigid, long-lasting pipe joint
- For above ground transition
- 0.012 in stainless steel shield and 301 stainless steel clamp bands
- 5/16 in hex with riveted construction
Proflex allows you to make transition pipe connections that are resistant to shear forces, while creating a rigid, long-lasting pipe joint. shielded coupling connects cast iron to plastic, steel, extra-heavy cast iron and tubular drain waste and vent systems.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe Repair Clamps, Straps & GuardsRubber Flex Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 5.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).