Fernco P22U-139 2 By 1-1/2 Inch Compression Reducing Donutby Fernco
- Made of elastomeric PVC, is corrosion proof and is unaffected by acid or alkali
- Rated for underground use
- Compression fitting adapts a service-weight cast-iron hub to SCH 40 and steel
- Eliminates the necessity for cement or mortar
- Resistant to chemicals, UV rays and fungus growth
- Flexes with ground movement for a secure seal
- Provides several points of seal to accommodate possible irregularities on-the pipe surface
Fernco donuts are flexible pvc donut-shaped rings for the compression sealing of sewer pipe joints and dwv connections such as sockets, hubs, bells and spigots. they offer all of the properties necessary to create a strong, lasting joint.
- Cast Iron
- Product Type
- Hub Donut
- Donut (Reducing)
- 2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe Repair Clamps, Straps & GuardsRubber Flex Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 5.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).