Fernco P1070-44 4 By 4 Flexible Couplingby Fernco
- Connects corrugated ADS and Hancor pipe to Plastic
- Connects drainage/irrigation systems tubing to PVC sewer piping quickly and easily
- 300-series stainless-steel clamps resist corrosion and offer efficient seals
- Compatible with cast iron, plastic, copper, lead and steel Piping
- Mechanical connection type
- Underground rated
- Resists chemicals, ultraviolet rays and fungus growth
- Band slots for great flexibility
Flexible couplings for ads corrugated pipe size 4 inches x 4 For corrugated polyethylene drainage tubing are designed to connect modern drainage and irrigation systems to PVC pipes. Lightweight, flexible, heavy-duty PVC connectors fit tight. For use in storm and sub-soil drainage and farm irrigation systems, golf c ourse drainage, residential areas, anywhere corrugated polyethylene drainage and irrigation systems are connected to S & D or DWV plastic pipe.
Series 1070 designed for polyethylene to plastic pipe. Available in 3 in, 4 in, 6 in and 8 in sizes. Connects corrugated polyethylene drainage and irrigation systems to sewer, drain or DWV plastic pipe. Conforms to ASTM D5926. Series 1070 designed for polyethylene to plastic pipe. Available in 3 inches, 4 inches, 6 inches, and 8 inches sizes. Connects corrugated polyethylene drainage and irrigation systems to sewere, drain or DWV plastic pipe. Conforms to ASTM D5926.
- Product Type
- Pipe Coupling
- 4 inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe Repair Clamps, Straps & GuardsRubber Flex Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 12.96 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).