Fernco P1056-100 1 Inch Condensate Pipe Connectorby Fernco
- Connects cast iron, plastic, copper, steel or lead pipes to cast iron, plastic, copper, steel or lead pipes
- Resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth and normal sewer gases
- Leak-proof, rust-proof and positive seal against infiltration and exfiltration
- Stainless steel clamps are corrosion resistant and rust-proof
- Fast and easy installation
- Connect pipes of same or different sizes and materials
Drain pipe connectors condensate 1 inch plastic or 1- 1/4 inches copper Ideal for any drain application that uses plastic, PVC, CPVC, or copper drain pipes. Makes for fast and easy installation of condensate lines on air conditioning units. NOT FOR USE IN PRESSURE OR PORTABLE WATER APPLICATIONS.
- Product Type
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe Repair Clamps, Straps & GuardsRubber Flex Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 7.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.